Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lovely Blogger Award

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty special because Casey nominated me as a Lovely Blogger. :)

By accepting this award you promise to do the following:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it

7 Random Facts about meeee!

1. My favorite way to eat popcorn is with melted butter and granulated garlic. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra fancy, I even add some parmesan cheese. :O

2. I don't like peanut butter AT ALL. However, my all time favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Yeah, I don't really get it either.

3. My Cousin Vinny is my favorite movie. I do a killer impression of the part where Marissa Tomei flips out about the deer.

4. I have recently gotten into the show Army Wives and I'd have to say it ranks in my top 5 all time favorite shows already.

5. I suck at flipping pancakes.

6. I sometimes spend hours playing Sims 3. Kind of ridiculous on my part.

7. I would love to own a sailboat.

Now the hard part, 15 blogs to recommend...

align my heart, my body, my mind
absense is to love as wind is to fire
Evil Shenanigans
For the Love of Cooking
Grilled Cheese Social
Lauren's Kitchen
Lucy's Cards
Running Mama Cooks
Stephanie Cooks

Okay, so I only came up with 9 :( Please people, leave comments with good blogs or email me- cookingwithcait@gmail.com. I'd love to beef up my gReader with some cooking, photography and craft type blogs! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...