Monday, December 5, 2011

Absense

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a quick second and say I am still alive. November and December are always hectic for anyone in retail, and I'm no exception. Anytime I have spent in the kitchen has been whipping up my favorite go-to meals. I have some exciting stuff coming up this week and I am going to do my very best to post. They will be more photo/story oriented rather than recipe based but I think you'll like it anyways.

Jon and I picked up our first real Christmas tree this weekend. So, tonight I will be decorating, listening to Nsync's Christmas album, wrapping presents, addressing my Christmas cards AND making some holiday sugar cookies! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

As if today wasn't going to be awesome enough with all the festivity and Christmas spirit, I won something today! I woke up at 3:55am Hawaii time just to go on to try for one of the Victoria's Secret Rewards Cards they were giving out on their facebook. I sat there for close to 30 minutes hitting the refresh button at least 8 trillion times until finally I got the message "get your card". So it gives you this card which could be worth $10, $50, $100 or $500. I was excited for it to be $10 since it was free anyways. After getting it I check the balance on the website. I WON THE $500 ONE! WHAT? Waiiiiit, what?! I NEVER win anything! I was so excited. I had to keep asking Jon if I was dreaming because these things never happen to me. I got some more Christmas shopping done with it, ordered a bunch of work clothes (so practical) and even got me a pair of Jessica Simpson pumps!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far and I will be back soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...