Saturday, August 31, 2013

Chocolate Coconut Protein Bars

GUYS.. Pay attention. You HAVE to make these. Like NOW. Or tomorrow at least. And then post it on instagram, tag @cait508 and make my mouth water all over again. I tasted a little bit of it and then immediately portioned it out for myself into ziploc bags so I didn't eat the entire 8x8 pan size of it. It tastes like protein almond joy heaven. Anyways... Here's the recipe.


1 mashed banana
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
3 scoop chocolate protein
2 tbsp flaxseed meal
2 tbsp chia seed
1/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup coconut water
1/2 tsp almond extract (I used 1 tsp when I made mine, but it is a STRONG flavor, so make sure you like it first before you go all crazy like me)

Put foil into 8x8 baking dish. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. It will be very moist and sticky. Press into the prepared baking dish. Cover with more aluminum foil. Place in freezer for 2-3 hours. Cut into desired size squares and try not to eat them all in one day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...