Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alfredo Sauce

One of my favorite meals in the entire world is pasta with alfredo sauce. It is so delicious. I usually go lazy and do canned alfredo sauce. However, I had a bunch of parmesan cheese left over from the pizza night so I decided I would encourage Jon to follow my recipe and whip up a quick, easy and delicious alfredo sauce for our pasta. He did so well, it was so yummy!
1 stick butter
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
1 cup milk
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
salt and pepper to taste

Melt butter on stovetop. Add in cream cheese and whisk until smooth. Add garlic, milk, parmesan, nutmeg and salt and pepper. Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...