Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My 25th Birthday Wish

I am going to be 25 soon! I am actually incredibly excited about this because I am so happy with where I'm at in life and I just have a feeling 25 is going to bring me more good fortune. For my birthday, my wish is to give back to the universe for making my first quarter century as awesome as it was. That's where you all come in...

I have been a supporter of Make a Wish since I started out as a seasonal cashier at Things Remembered 7 1/2 years ago. Things Remembered sells products that a portion of the proceeds benefit Make a Wish. They also host contests for the employees to encourage us to raise money through fundraising for the Make a Wish foundation. This culture really got me inspired to support the foundation and read the inspiring stories of what these wishes did for families. Learning about Make a Wish and being able to support it over the years has been a really amazing experience.

For my 25th birthday, I am asking that everyone donate to Make a Wish on my behalf. If you have ever used a recipe of mine, laughed at one of my corny stories, or just thought my dogs were cute, please thank me by donating whatever you can give to this amazing foundation. I know times are tough, but no dollar amount is too little. $1, $5, $25... Whatever you can give will mean so much! Here is where you can go to donate to my birthday wish.

This is the story of the first "wish kid", which I think is so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...