Friday, April 29, 2011

Grilled Ribeye Steak

Sorry there isn't a picture for this one guys! I had some friends over a few weeks back and decided I'd make a grilled steak. I used a ribeye but this marinade would work for any style steak.

I know this isn't my most exciting or creative post. I just figured everyone could use a good go-to steak recipe. Hope you all don't mind. :)

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp hot sauce
1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped

3 lbs ribeye steak

Combine all ingredients for marinade in large mixing bowl. Add steaks into bowl and cover. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Grill 4-5 minutes per side, depending on preference (medium, medium well, etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...