Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Burgers

First off, I know this is labeled as Buffalo Chicken Burgers and you are going to notice ground turkey in the recipe. My grocery store doesn't carry ground chicken (redics, I know!) so I had to substitute ground turkey. Use whichever your heart desires in this one guys!

Turkey Feta Burgers are one of our household favorites and I figured I would stick with what I'm good at and whip up another burger recipe. These were just as delicious in a whole different way. I usually can't handle too much spice, but these ended up having just the right amount of heat. Let me know what you think- cookingwithcait@gmail.com.



1 lb ground turkey breast (or ground chicken)
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp Lawry's season salt
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
3 tbsp hot sauce
2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten

6 oz bleu cheese

In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients besides bleu cheese. Separate into 4-5 patties (depending on size preference). Form patties around bleu cheese. Cook on griddle or in skillet with olive oil 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Serve on buns with ranch or bleu cheese dressing if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...