Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cait's Cocktails...

I'm so sorry to everyone for being so absent. Work has been crazy. I also had some friends over the other night for my good friend Nalani's birthday. We made my spinach and artichoke dip, marinated grilled steak and some portuguese sausage. It was pretty delicious. We also made some cocktails :D I decided now would be a good time to share some recipes for cocktails since I haven't had much time for cooking recently.

Most of these pictures are captured by the beautiful and talented Nalani. One is with my cell phone and a couple are with my good old Canon Powershot lol.


Kachow!
(I titled this drink after having a few)
2 oz. Pineapple juice
2 oz. Peach schnapps
4 oz. Malibu Rum
Shake everything together and then strain into a martini glass.


Scally Wag
(Look up the definition on Urban Dictionary)
2 oz. Cola
2 oz. Amaretto
4 oz. Malibu Rum
Shake everything together and then strain into a martini glass.


 
Nuts n Berries
*This one was shared by my good friend Allie that works at 21 Degrees North at Turtle Bay. Go visit her, she makes a mean martini!*
1 part Hangar One Raspberry vodka
1 part Chambord
1 part Frangelico
1 part cream or milk.
Shake everything together and then strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a white chocolate stick.

Here's some pictures from Nalani's birthday and our trip to Mililani to see the beautiful Christmas Lights! Mele Kalikimaka everyone!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...