Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feta-licious Pizza

I'm like seriously in love with feta cheese. I could eat feta cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I decided I wanted to use these nifty 100 calorie wheat wraps I had picked up at Costco to make pizza. So, I decided to make a Greek inspired pizza featuring my love, feta cheese. The nice part is that the wraps are perfect individual sized pizza, so I made myself the recipe I'm sharing and for Mr. Picky I made a cheese pizza.

The wraps are perfect for crispy crust pizza. It only took about 30 minutes for this entire recipe which was awesome. Really nice and easy lunch for me to throw together. Hope you all enjoy it and the new layout!



Feta-licious Pizza

1 whole wheat wrap * I used Flat Out Brand *
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 cup onion, sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup spinach leaves
1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup romano cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush wrap with olive oil, then sprinkle on granulated garlic. Spread onion, mushrooms and spinach over wrap. Sprinkle cheeses over vegetables. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...