Thursday, January 27, 2011

Me Gots An Award!!!

The beautiful Casey over at align my heart, my body, my mind nominated me for this spiffy award! Not gonna lie, I feel pretty special because she follows some epic blogs.


Anyways, from the looks of it I am now to share 7 things about moi and then nominate 7 blogs for this spifftastic award!

So seven things about little old me.

1) I hate black socks. Actually, I DESPISE black socks. They make people's feet look creepy. This is a weird thing I've had my whole life. I know I am the strangest person alive, but I think we knew that before I shared this weird phobia of mine.

2) I am obsessed with my dogs. To me, they are the most beautiful and amazing creatures alive. My phone is filled with pictures I take trying to capture a shot to show the world how darn cute they are. They are sick of the paparazzi status and learn to turn away when a camera or my phone is directed at them. Brats.

3) I LOVE TV crime dramas. It started with CSI, I've recently branched out to Cold Case and my next stop is going to be Bones and the Mentalist.

4) I get totally stressed out by this blog sometimes because I feel like I don't post enough. I know that eventually I'll be able to be one of the bloggers that just saves a bajillion recipes and posts them when she's busy. Hopefully "eventually" is soon.

5) I LOVE Disney world. Anything Disney makes me happy. Jon and I got to go to Disney World together in 2007 with my whole family and we had a blast. Our mission is to get there or Disneyland one more time before we have kids.

6) My mission of 2011 is to run a 5k. Just on the treadmill at the gym so I don't feel like a bum when it takes me super long.

7) I totally love who I am and I'm not afraid to say it. I think I've made myself and my family proud with the type of person I am. So, its really easy for me when people try to put me down to laugh at it. I know I do the best I can to be the best person I can. I make mistakes, but they're totally nothing compared to the good I do. It might sound conceited, but I just have self-confidence. Self-confidence is something I've only recently ascertained and its not going anywhere. :D

And now, for the 7 blogs I nominate!

Casey @ align my heart, my body, my mind
Nalani @ its all bajigidy
Krissy @ brightened eyes
Buena @ moments caught in time..
Tina @ tinabutt got sole
Amy @ Not All Who Wander Are Lost
Stephanie @ Stephanie Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...