Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Oh boy, this is a good one!

I truly am hoping and dreaming that Jon and I can just continue where we're at. We both have really great jobs, we love our condo and have great dogs, friends and family supporting everything we do. All I can ask for is health and happiness in my family.

I would love to continue with my cooking adventures. I am going to in the next year start decorating more cakes and try to take some culinary classes to turn my passion into a career.

I hope to make the trip back to MA for a visit. Somedays I get incredibly homesick because there are so many amazing aspects to Massachusetts. I'd love to see my friends and family from there again.

I am truly such a lucky girl. I had some rough times in my past, but I'd go through them all over again knowing that eventually I'd be where I am. Moving to Hawaii was the best decision I've ever made in my life. Jon and I have grown so much stronger as a couple since living here. I know we have some great things ahead of us in the next year and I can't wait to see what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...