Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

Ok seriously, I couldn't decide on this one and I literally thought about it all day yesterday knowing today on Day 2 I would have to name my favorite movie. I have five favorite movies that I could watch over and over and over. I was going to only list three but as I was picking them I felt guilty leaving any behind. So here are the five amazing movies that made my list.


Meet Me In St. Louis

So this movie is a classic from way back when with Judy Garland. I've been watching it since I can ever remember. My sister and I would watch this movie hundreds of times back when you had the inconvenience of having to rewind. That never stopped us. I try to have people watch this movie now and they think I'm crazy for loving it so much because it seems so corny. I'm not sure what it is that makes me love it so much, I just do! The link I have is from one of my favorite scenes in the movie, with Tootie, one of my favorite characters.

Remember The Titans

Ok obviously this movie was going to make my list. It is seriously one of the funniest, saddest, most inspiring movies ever made. This is one of the few movies Jon and I actually can agree on. Every time I see it on TBS, I stop and watch it, even though we own the DVD. I posted the link for the locker room scene with the Yo Momma jokes. It is my second favorite scene. My first favorite scene is when Coach Boone first meets the team and he cusses Petey out for smiling. It is hilarious. I couldn't find it on YouTube :( Can we talk about how adorable Hayden Panettiere is as well?

The Princess Bride

"As you wish..." This movie is a long time favorite in my family. Its another one of those that when you try to have people watch it for the first time, they think you're insane for enjoying it. I just think this movie has a little bit of everything, comedy, drama, action... The scene I included is one with Miracle Max who is played by Billy Crystal. I laugh out loud every time it comes to this scene in the movie. I also love the "inconceivable!" part.

What About Bob?

This movie is so hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you're truly missing out. When I was little, we went to our cottage in Wareham, MA every summer and we always watched What About Bob? This scene was always the one that made us laugh the loudest. Every time I watch this movie I think about all our amazing memories down at the cottage. :)

My Cousin Vinny

Ok last but not least is the funniest movie of all time. MY COUSIN VINNY! Ahhhh. Just picking the YouTube clips makes me want to watch this movie right now. Anyways, this is such an entertaining movie it had to make my list. Also, I couldn't choose just one clip to give you guys so the title is my favorite scene, "the deer monologue". Just watch it, hilarious. The other one is the court room scene where Marisa Tomei is the "expert witness". The girl power in this scene is awesome so I had to share it.


I hope you guys checked out the clips I included because they're very entertaining. If you haven't seen these movies, put them on your list to see on a rainy day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...