Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 9 - A Photo You Took

I take sooo many pictures so this one was just a matter of picking one. I wanted to put a picture up of my dogs. They never stay near each other long enough to get a decent picture together. They both know what the camera is. So, they'll make a cute face or give each other a kiss and I'll go to snap a picture... They turn away or stop what they're doing. Brats! Haha.

So moral of the story, you got a two-for on your hands, readers. Here's a cute picture of each Lei Lei and Savannah. :D They're both so cute, they're worth their own picture anyways. I included a picture of one of their favorite spots to walk to. It also happens to be the place where Jonny proposed. Awwww :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...