Saturday, October 2, 2010

Parmesan Garlic Bread

Hey Guys!

So here's a yummmmy Parmesan Garlic Bread recipe to go along with that lasagna recipe I just gave you or a simple spaghetti dinner. Now, with this one, I bought a huge loaf of nice fresh French Bread, cut it in half and slathered it with the butter sauce included here. Another favorite of our house is to spread this sauce mixture on top of some dinner rolls. The way I do that is buy those Pillsbury biscuits, bake them at 425 degrees until very lightly brown, about 8 minutes. I take them out of the oven, and poke holes in the top with a fork. Then I spread a little of the sauce over the rolls and stick them back in the oven for about 2 minutes. They come out so delicious and sooo easy to eat. I felt like with a lasagna, a bigger side was better.

Parmesan Garlic Bread
1 loaf french bread
3 sticks of butter, softened
4 cups grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp house seasoning
     - Paula Deen house seasoning: 1 cup salt 1/4 cup granulated garlic 1/4 cup black pepper
1/2 tbsp oregano

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cut the loaf horizontally, like a sandwich. Spread butter mixture over both sides of bread and bake in the oven until golden brown on edges.



I hope you guys like it! It matches well with this post I did earlier tonight:
http://cookingwithcait.blogspot.com/2010/10/chicken-alfredo-lasagna.html

Try them out and let me know what you think! Cookingwithcait@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious - will try it. Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing you Kathy! Let me know how it turns out if you make it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...